Friday, March 27, 2009

Rustic Spring Livingroom Set


rusticspringlivingroom
Originally uploaded by rayvnhynes
I decided to go a little bit shabby for this set. This is something that I’d furnish my own house with. Everything is all rustic and mismatchy, and even one of the end tables has a short leg and is using a book to prop it up. The sofa has 4 menu driven sits for one person…sorry, I couldn’t fit more people on it with the animations I used. So, I added some pillows for the floor, which also has 4 menu driven sits for one person. Both of the lamps turn off and on by touching them and make the clickity sound previously mentioned. This set weighs in at 82 prims, and is also available as copy or trans. Of course, as usual, both of these sets are mod so you can customize any of the textures if you wish.

No comments: