Friday, March 27, 2009

Golden Falls Store Prefab


goldnefallsstore
Originally uploaded by rayvnhynes
This is a smallish store prefab, about 35x30m. It’s a tad smaller than that, but that’s the amount of space I’d give it, just in case. I haven’t seen a furnished store prefab anywhere else, and decided I would do one. There’s seating, a couple of plants, area rugs, artwork, clothing racks and displays…and all it’s missing is your products! The logo on the outside of the store is my friend’s logo, but you can drag your own logo right on top of it. The way I have the furnished one set up, it comes in at 420 prims. The empty building is 201 prims. Of course, everything is mod/copy, so you can change textures, cut prims, add or subtract whichever displays to use, move stuff around, or whatever you want to do to customize it for yourself. You have to go to the prefab rezzer outside of my store to see Golden Falls in all of its glory. You can get this set furnished or unfurnished.

No comments: