Friday, March 27, 2009

Jody Livingroom Set


jodylivingroom
Originally uploaded by rayvnhynes
I’m like a little kid proud of this set, and I hope you guys love it as much as I do. It’s full of black and white, and creamy, fancy goodness. Luckily, we don’t get dirty in sl, cause in rl, this set wouldn’t be for sitting. The sofa is stuffed full of poses for 3 people. Click on the candles to turn them on or off. They flicker like real candles! The fruit is plastic, don’t eat it. I made the fruit bowl cheapola cause I got the fruits from the library folder, I just made the bowl. Click on the lamp to turn it off and on, and it makes a little clicky sound like a light switch. The side chairs each have 4 sits in them, so you can sit how you want and, the whole set weighs in at 85 prims. You can get this set in copy or trans permission, yay!

No comments: