Saturday, November 22, 2008

Snooooowwww!

I love snow. When I don't have to drive in it anyway. It's perfect in SL. No cold winds, no icy roads.

I snowed up everywhere around the store! You can build a snowman, make snow angels, play in the snow, or even just walk around and enjoy the scenery. Make sure you bundle up!

snowy mudhoney

(Yes, that's me dancing in front of the store in unmatching clothes.)

I'll be taking down all the Summer and Fall items after Thanksgiving, so if you're wanting to get them, come do it this week! I'll have them stored away in my inventory until next year.

Alllsoo... I'm participating in 2 hunts.

The Santa Packs hunt begins on Dec 1st at Noon, and runs through Christmas day! You'll have to find a Santa bag at each store packed full of goodies.

And the Peace On Earth hunt begins Dec 2, and runs through the 9th. There are more than 200 vendors participating already! You have to look for the globes.

peace on earth

I'm very excited for both hunts, and I'll be hunting right along side you guys! I love me some gifts too... yep!